Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 14 – Integrating Suggestions

I received some great suggestions from my classmates and have begun implementing some of those changes. These include right aligning some of the text as well as getting pop-out images. In regards to content, I was really lacking focus and I think Michael has me back on track and the portfolio will be much more useful for the audience.


These weeks are flying by and I still haven’t got my resume into HTML form. It is down to the wire now, so I’ll have to get it in this week. I will definitely be spending some quality time reviewing it and revising it myself as it wasn’t in during the peer review period.


So, this week, the design is complete and content will be the 100% focus. I’m going to commit to a schedule of getting the resume in HTML by tomorrow (April 26th). That will give me time to smooth out any rough edges on the site and really get it final.

No comments:

Post a Comment