Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 13 – More Work

Great news: I now have a visually consistent portfolio webpage. It can be found at: http://cypheye.com/twc421 . Be sure to hold shift and hit refresh if you’ve check out the page before to be sure to clear the page cache.


I spent quite a bit of time getting the portfolio to look right between Internet Explorer and Firefox. Even with the trick I posted in a previous post, it still took some time to get it right. Then I had some layering issues… The problem ended up being that I didn’t realize I had layer issues. I had transparent images covering textboxes which made it very “unclear” why you couldn’t select them.


I have my resume complete as well, I just need to get it into an HTML format that looks nice. Also, with the new layout, a little more text with each webpage would be nice so I think I’ll work on that as well. I’ve added the contact page with those textboxes I was mentioning earlier so people can e-mail me without publicly displaying my e-mail address. I’m thinking that may be just an inconvenience for the audience though, and I should just post it and deal with any potential spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment