Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 15 – Final Iteration

Well, this is the final blog entry during the development of my portfolio for TWC421. This last week I completed the résumé section of the portfolio. I am generally pleased with how it turned out, both the résumé and the rest of the site.


This coming week, I’ll be putting the final touches on the site. I think I’ll implement Jason’s suggestion of adding the pop-out images. I’ve used a tool called lightbox previously (on the Lannage.com site in fact) that should do perfectly. This portfolio will be a springboard for my future work. It should be easily extensible to add more content and/or pages.


In addition to the portfolio completion, I also need to work on my presentation. I’ve learned some valuable lessons while creating this site. Once I’m done, I’ll post the presentation as well as the link to the complete portfolio. This has been a really enlightening project.

No comments:

Post a Comment