Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 11 - Continuing Work

I had mentioned before that the previous screenshot would probably not be the final form, and sure enough, I’ve changed it up a little bit. I wanted to be sure the content really had a form to stay in rather than the title and body backgrounds extending nebulously off to the right. Now there’s a gradient background behind the whole body which is kept at a fixed width. The fixed width really helps the site keep its look and feel no matter which resolution you’re looking at the site.

Based on comments from the review, I’ve removed the “Resume” page and including a small “About me” on the main page. In the screenshot I’ve included, you’ll still see those original links since the picture is actually a Photoshopped image, but those are purely text links and don’t reflect the site in its current state.


I’ve been working on the site locally, so as soon as it’s presentable in its new form, I’ll get it uploaded to http://www.cypheye.com/twc421 (which is where you’ll find the original design, if I haven’t updated it yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment