Sunday, March 28, 2010

Project Report, Week 10 – Editorial Incorporation

This week I came back from Spring break and took a look at my portfolio. Something wasn’t right. It just didn’t have the look I was looking for. I spent a good chunk of time playing with the location of elements and incorporating the suggestions of fellow students.


I finally came to a design that I am mostly satisfied with. I suspect the design may change slightly, especially as I find some nuances of this site in its conversion to HTML/CSS. It will take a little more work to get this into web form as it uses some transparency images that I’ll need to be sure work and line up in all modern browsers.


I’ve begun work splitting up the design and getting the current site modified to accommodate the new skin. This week I will need to focus on getting the HTML in line in IE, FireFox, and Safari. Once that is in line, I can really knock out getting the rest of my content squared away.

No comments:

Post a Comment