Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project Report, Week 4

This week I created my portfolio proposal. It contained a lot of information on how I’ll be developing the web page housing the portfolio. One thing it lacked, though, was any hint on how the site might actually be laid out. I figured what the proposal needed to contain was the content that will in the portfolio itself.

Next week, I’ll be focusing my efforts on creating an initial mockup of the website. This will be created in Photoshop and I may even be so bold as to create an initial HTML representation of the site.

I am still a little hazy on how exactly the portfolio will look and what it will display. I have a lot of professional and school work, but not a lot of it is worth displaying. I suppose I will focus on those projects (both educational and profession) that I have really put a lot of time into and have turned out fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment